Team Building Change
We can help! We are change experts!
We partner with you to understand your change agenda, strategy, and plan. We agree outcomes for the workshops and customise to those needs.
Team building in a change environment is very specific and specialised expertise that should involve mindset and behavioural aspects.
We can include a number of elements depending on needs;
- Visioning & strategy workshops
- Using DISC profiles to enhance team empathy and emotional intelligence
- Using Belbin Team Role Profiles to help understand the key strengths and limitations of the team
- Using GROW to facilitate team processes
- Developing understanding of high-performance teams
- Analysing team dysfunction and engagement
- Designing fun team cohesion events
- Facilitating open and constructive conflict resolution sessions, and
- Action planning to establish clarity, optimise performance and enable solid action planning
Some of the change programs we've facilitated include:
- Bringing new executive teams together after merger or restructures
- Bringing business teams together after restructure, merger or restructure
- Building leadership cohesion to lead the change program
- Bringing teams together going through major change programs
- Facilitating teams to build their key strategies, goals and outcomes
- Facilitating teams in conflict to come into cohesion
- Facilitate leadership and project team members to kick off change programs
- Training teams in new behaviours to match business needs (e.g. new systems, service excellence, introducing a sales focus)