Do you have an employee under-performing or needs inspiration to get to a higher level of performance?
Do you have someone with inappropriate behaviours that need adapting?
We work with Managers/Business owners in a triangulated way to assist the manager and the employee to improve their performance or behaviour quickly, whilst maintaining their engagement, motivation, confidence, self-efficacy and self-esteem.
What is Performance Improvement Coaching?
Performance Improvement coaching is:
- A series of structured conversations that enhance the business or employee’s performance or behaviour
- A process that all parties enter into willingly with clear expectations and agreements on how the process will work
- Based on the premise that performance can be enhanced by creating a partnership and structured conversations and actions to take performance to a new level.
Performance coaching is a series of guided conversations that enable the “coachee” to discover and implement personal solutions to challenging issues or areas of performance.
What can be addressed in Performance Coaching?
- Developing a clear Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- The coach supports the employee to understand what is required, and the actions required
- The coach works with the employee to adapt their thinking and/or behaviour in order to achieve the results required
- The coach works with the employee to appreciate the gravity of situations
- The coach works with the manager and employee to ensure clear communication of expectations and feedback
- The coach works with the manager to ensure the employee is on track
Performance Coaching does not replace Management Coaching and feedback. It enhances it by supporting both parties to achieve the outcomes required.